Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time in a day for thoughts

Finally a morning to myself.
Without anyone by my side, without the usual shoutings, callings, texting. For the past month, my days and nights were taken up by extensive rehearsals, and I really need this morning, where I can just sit and listen to my favourite song, chatting with my friends, smoking.... well, just chilling. =)
With Hantu finally opened, many of my problems and issues, too starts to dissolve slowly. Not a bad thing, but just makes me rather insecure as some of them were never adressed properly. But then again, such is life.
There's no answer to everything, and there's no need for explaination for everything.
Just something I picked up along the way.
I am a normal human being and I fault too, I do hope that people will pardon me when I did mistakes.
Looking forward to the start of the day somehow.
Looking forward to thinking of YOU.

DxCoua
14/08/09

No comments: