Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grey


Gent,

Few things:

1) I bet you've long forgotten my existence.
2) Will be glad to hear that you're happy, which I guessed very much that you'll be.

How careless can you get?
Well, careless is just the understatement in this case I suppose.

honestly, these 2 days that just went by was harder to endure than that horrifying 2 weeks.
Which infact, it's scary.

Deep in my heart, I wished you hadn't abandon me even though 'Go!' is always hanging on my lips. Just this afternoon, I was thinking why didn't you call, and I murmured to myself, 'Oh yah! He's working.' I bet if you chanced upon this, you are sure to be 'Rolling on the floor laughing'. And then, I remembered you dumped me.

Really need to find the courage to not message you, and hopefully not bump into you on the streets, as this time, I can't deny I won't feel sour.

I miss you, Gent.

DxCoua
06/05/08

No comments: