Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Satisfaction. Gratitude. Thoughts.



GONE WERE THE DAYS WITH EGGS !!!

My solo device piece ended today, and I reckon I did fairly well in my own opinion, well of course in regards to my own expectations.
The rest were great as well, Nat, Khai and Jamie.

Am just very glad that I actually felt so comfortable onstage. it's been a long time since I felt this way. Just enjoying each moment onstage, and each tasks I am doing. In the end, getting myself all covered with eggs. Nevertheless, it was fun. Very very fun.

Now that, this is done, I am left with a written assignment, but I'm just afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupy.

Nat: Thank you. Thank you so much. You are really my comfort in school.

Jess: Thanks for being my companion most of the time going home from school.

Khai: Thank you.For your ever bright smile. You make me smile too.

Fidz: Thank you. For reminding me daily that you love me. Muacks.

Jo: Thank you, for your hugs. Your cigs. Your 橄榄树.

Caryn: For being such a darling, even when you abandon us far far away.

Jamie: Thank you for your wits. You know i need them somehow.

Keshia: For being the girl you are. Always so cheerful. Cool beans!



After everything, I really want to cry. Really cry out loud. I think I need that very very much.


DxCoua
07/05/08




No comments: