Thursday, May 8, 2008

Reflections on a Verbal Murder



WTF !!

What is the problem with me? Am I really so not up to standard?
At that moment, I just wished I did dig a hole where I can bury my head in.

I thought all these is finally over, and now I am back to questioning my ability as a performer, and of course a creator.
Of course, I should learn to take all these critiscm positively, but I really can't help feeling lousy about it altogether.
I really want to do my best with the things I had, and make the best out of the circumstances I am in.
But seriously, I felt like I was being trampled on and stepped on heavily in that short but seemingly long 15 minutes.

So what can I do now?
Did I just fail as a performer?

You can go on to critisce my piece, and I wil accept that readily.
But what do you mean by I am a good technical manager?

It felt like an insult.

I am not in this course to do technical, but theatre arts.
And if this is what you think this is what I am good at only, then I thank you, but seriously no thanks.

I am not going to let this bring me down.
One day, you will come watch a piece I create and be full of good critiscm.
I thank you for letting me have the determination to set this goal and prove you wrong.

Till then.

DxCoua
08/05/08

No comments: