Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers..

TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD !!

Happy Mothers' Day. =)

For all the times you gently picked me up,
When I fell down,
For all the times you tied my shoes
And tucked me into bed,
Or needed something
But put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every day.

And to my mother,
This is dedicated to you.


I LOVE YOU.


Sorry for all the quarrels,
and the occasional fights.
But all you need to know is,
Till the very end of time,
I, your son will always love you dearly..

I don't want to see you sad,
I don't wish to make you cry.
But I know one day in the near future,
I will make you drop a tear.
So, please.
Let me say my sorry here,
For I can't face you then and there.

DxCoua
11/05/08


No comments: